Southgate Community Center, 3145 Southgate Cir, Sarasota, FL 34239
Some additional answers to commonly asked questions:
1) How do I pay? You will pay $100 cash the day of the class
2) How long is the class? The class is about 3-4 hours long
3) Can someone else sit with me that is not taking the class? Yes, as long as they are not taking a seat away from a paying student. We also have a waiting room with a couch that they can hang out on while the class is being conducted.
4) Do I need to bring anything else with me? Just payment and a photo ID
5) Do I need any other classes or certifications to start piercing? No, this is the only class that you need to take to start PRACTICING in the State of Florida. However, this class does not teach you how to pierce. It goes over all of the rules and regulations regarding body piercing and biomedical waste in the state of Florida. You WILL still need to do a proper apprenticeship in order to learn how to perform body piercings.
6) I already have a BBP certificate and/or CPR/First Aid, do I have to take this class? Yes, this class is Florida Specific. You must take this class before you can start piercing.
7) I have been piercing for 20 years in another state. Do I have to take this class? Yes, this class is Florida Specific. You must take this class before you can start piercing in Florida.
8) Can I do the initial body piercing class online? No, you must take the initial body piercing class in person. The refresher class can be done online at www.BodyArt.Training You must have an initial certificate in order to qualify to take the refresher class.
If you have any other questions, please give me a call or email me. You will get a faster response if you call me on my cell phone.Register Now